Friday, December 7, 2007

BarkArt


I cut down this hollow tree I found last year while running from the law.I then sanded it up, polished it and then polyurethane-d the shit out of it. I put some lights inside of it and then took some pictures of living trees to place inside of it. Here's the funny part: I printed the pictures on transparent plastic and decided to mount them on PlexiGlass to get that "ghostly" feel. So, just a few minutes ago I was trying to cut the plexiglass with a razor-knife and it wasn't working. So I took a BBQ lighter and heated up a butter knife until it glowed and then used that to melt my way through the plastic. Now the house is full of toxic smoke and I have a headache. Wonder how many brain cells just bought the farm?

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

DUDE:
post pictures of this thing. It sounds briliant.
also,
this is kevin on my girlfriend's account.