Monday, November 19, 2007

Super


Everyone at some point in their lives believes that they have some sort of supernatural powers that separate them from the rest of the population. I'm not talking about tying a towel around your neck and running around the living room chasing the cat when you were, like, 27. I mean legitimate "ESP" kinds of weirdness. Some believe they are capable of guessing the future while others profess the ability to leave their bodies under deep meditation. Back when I used to imbibe in man-made hallucinogens I truly believed that I could breath through ice cream and that with enough backing and blotter acid I would someday perform at the Lincoln Center. Now that decades have past since my last "voyage" the only thing that I can hold up as an example of anything even remotely supernatural is that I can sometimes see through my eye-lids late at night. Really! And when I finally get my fingers to shoot lasers it will be ass kicking time.

2 comments:

Kevin Patrick Gannon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kevin Patrick Gannon said...

See through eyelids eh?
I'm jealous.
I want in.