Thursday, November 1, 2007

Can I get that "to go"?


I went to visit the Department of Psychology at Clark University today in order to get some information on their Doctoral program in clinical psych.I met with the department secretary and she filled me in on the requirements and a few tales of success. When I asked her the approximate time one takes to pass through the program she told me that most students will defend their dissertation in their sixth year. When she said this I literally shit a four-course French dinner right there on the department floor. Six F'n years!!! That would make me fortyyy...OLD. I was kind of hoping they had one of those accelerated courses where you "could be diagnosing clients in as little as six to eight weeks." Square one...again....again...and again.

This . . . This is . . . This is not . . . This is this this is not . . . this is . . . is this . . . not . . . is this?

1 comment:

Kevin Patrick Gannon said...

Fuck those guys.
Just shoot Super8 till the day you die.